saule-pleureur asked: Since you're like, the queen of comfort, where can I find super soft pajamas?
Wal-Mart. Seriously. I mean you need to walk around the sleepwear section and feel all of the different materials, because some of them really suck, but they do fluffy microfiber REALLY REALLY well. And fleece. Like, these ones:
And obviously the website says they’re out of stock but they do exist in stores. And they are incredibly warm. And cheap. And currently I really want these ones:
Because they had them at my Wal-Mart for a little while but only in size medium, and they’re even softer than the Halloween ones. And the Pop Tarts print is way cuter in person.
And the yoga pants that I wear all the time are from Forever 21. I just altered them a little to fit better, but they’re really good and long and extremely comfortable. The flare is also really big but fits well into boots. They’re the pants that I wear most often.
- delusional-hypocrite likes this
- angelinaplastilina likes this
- 0nceuponyourdeadbody likes this
- grimrite likes this
- gracecalime likes this
- tithesacrifice likes this
- thedarknesshasme likes this
- naviftw likes this
- saule-pleureur said: Inexpensive and comfortable, thank youu
- hissanol likes this
- sovietcafe likes this
- teapartiesandtwitter likes this
- samantha-meow said: Your limbs. (*____*)
- shmegeh posted this