arnoldhey asked: I think I read somehwere that your mum is Norwegian, but yeah ignore me if I'm mistaken. Do you speak any Norwegian and like do you know where in Norway she's from?
Kristiansand! Though she was born in the US. Half of my family is Norwegian, half of my family is Jewish New Yorker originally from Latvia. My Jewish side was more culturally intense so I know more Yiddish/Hebrew, and basically no Norwegian at all. But I had a Cuban babysitter when I was really little who taught me a fair amount of Spanish, like the alphabet and numbers at the same time that I was learning them in English.
And so I went on to take Spanish in school for eight fucking years.
- frequentlyfrisked likes this
- angelinaplastilina likes this
- arexandriuhrae likes this
- neverwannabefatagain likes this
- insidethepenguindrum likes this
- heartcore-hope likes this
- claviclekisses likes this
- arnoldhey said: Woah man people from Kristiansand have the best dialect of all. Swoon.
- shmegeh posted this